1. General Policy
2. Web Data and Cookies
In addition to your personal information, Population Education may also collect standard Web server traffic pattern information generated by your use of the Site. General traffic, site usage, and length-of-stay information may be collected and stored in log files for the purpose of improving the user experience. This type of information is shared externally only on an aggregated basis.
This Site contains links to websites and resources maintained by other individuals and organizations. Population Education is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content on any of these other web sites. Note also that the linked sites may collect personal information from you when you link to their site and that this collecting of information is not subject to the control of Population Education. To ensure protection of your privacy, always review the privacy policies of the site you visit by linking from this Site.
4. Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
It is Population Education policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable international intellectual property law (including, in the United States, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act). If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Population Education Copyright Agent with the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Population Education and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Population Education Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
2120 L Street, NW Suite 500
Washington, DC 20037